The Lavender Menace t-shirt was originally worn in 1970 by women who had formed a group they called Lavender Menace in response to a remark by the president of the National Organization for Women, that lesbians constituted a "lavender menace" to the progress of the women's rights movement. Read more about this piece of LGBTQ+ History
All our standard unisex T-shirts are made of a lovely medium weight soft combed and ring-spun cotton (though the heather versions are a cotton poly blend which is incredibly soft). They're all printed to order and cut for a regular fit (so not fitted or baggy) and at standard length. They're comfortable and flattering for all genders.
• Standard colours 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colours 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric so won't shrink in the wash
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping for extra durability
• Side-seamed to retain it's shape
Length is the length of the t-shirt. Chest is your chest size. So for example if you're a 34 inch chest a size XS will be fitted and a size S will be looser.
|Length (inches)||Chest (inches)||Length (cm)||Chest (cm)|
How To Measure